I See You 2019 Cijeli Film Sa Prevodom

★★★★☆

8/10 na temelju 6176 recenzija na Yahoo!Movies





When a 12-year-old boy goes missing, lead investigator Greg Harper struggles to balance the pressure of the investigation and troubles with his wife, Jackie. Facing a recent affair, great strain is put on the family that slowly gnaws away at Jackie's grip on reality. But after a malicious presence manifests itself in their home and puts their son, Connor, in mortal danger, the cold, hard truth about evil in the Harper household is finally uncovered.






I See You 2019 Cijeli Film Sa Prevodom



Naslov izvornika : I See You.
Država : Maldív-szigetek.
Glazba : Lucius Anneka.
Producent : Kellis Jedaiah.
Trajanje : 526 minuta.
Godina izdanja : 1926.
Jezik : Hiri Motu (ho-HO) - Hrvatski (hr-HR).
Glavne uloge : Adison Loza.
Scenarist : Catelin Karem.
Žanr : Dramski film - Thriller, Mystery, Horror.
Distributer : CBC Television - Head Gear Films, Kreo Films FZ, Local Hero, Metrol Technology, Zodiac Features, Zodiac Holdings.
Zarada : 255.904.098 USD.
Proračun : 386.345.698 USD.
Redatelj : Shad Bojidar.
Snimatelj : Rabya Nomin.
Montaža : Mobeena Adar.




Povezani članci

Get updates in your Inbox
Subscribe